Production Operative - BUSH
We are currently recruiting for a number of Warehouse/Production Operatives in the Wellingborough area of Northamptonshire for a well-established organisation.
The role will include:
- Picking, using a storage location system.
- Wrapping and assembly (using hand held tools).
- Assembling units (using hand tools).
- Other Warehouse duties will include goods in, picking, working part of a two-man team
- Keeping a clean and tidy work space.
- Ensure a flexible and common sense approach to Health & Safety notifying Team Managers and/or other staff members of any type of hazard which cannot be dealt with by the post holder area.
What you will need:
- A proven ability to communicate within a small team.
- To prioritise and manage own workload often working to tight deadlines.
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Work quickly and accurately.
- Work under pressure in a variety of different roles/departments.
- Some heavy lifting will be required.
Monday to Friday: 7.00am to 3.30pm
Hourly Rate: £8.72
Your application will be reviewed by a Recruitment Consultant that covers your area. Please note that we will only contact successful applicants.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Full training provided on site
- Ongoing support from your dedicated consultant
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- 28 days holiday entitlement
For those who are ambitious and committed to a career in the logistics sector - career progression opportunities and impressive employee benefits package if role becomes permanent.
You will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you've worked in a similar setting before, all the better - but most importantly, we are looking for people who will bring a true commitment to deliver first-class results.
G R Employment Limited is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
All employment decisions at G R Employment Limited are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. G R Employment Limited will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Recently Added Jobs
We are currently looking for a part time warehouse operative for a worldwide market leading Logistics Company in their Edinburgh d...
- Upto £11.35 / hour
We are seeking an experienced 7.5 Tonne driver for a temp to perm role with our client. Working initially through GR Employment, y...
- Hemel Hempstead
- Upto £13.05 / hour
We are currently recruiting for a Yard Operatives in the Raunds area of Northamptonshire for a well-established logistics organisa...
- £8.72 per hour